Body and Mind Medicine:
Naturopath Appointments: Your first naturopath appointment with us:
- This consultation is really about getting to know you, your health concerns, symptoms, what you’ve tried before, medication you are taking etc, and a general health history. It is also a time for you to get to know us as practitioners.
- During this time, you can ask questions, raise any concerns and decide how little or how much you would like to invest in the multiple therapies available to you.
- We will provide you with dietary, nutritional and lifestyle advice and suggestions. We may also recommend other complimentary therapies that may help you on your healing quest.
- At the end of the appointment, we may make up a tailored tonic medicine for you to take or suggest supplements you may need to take over a period of time. A Follow Up Appointment: will be scheduled for 4-6 weeks later.
- The appointment itself is to ensure that the therapies are working as they should. We may need to tweak or alter your next herbal tonic as symptoms begin to abate or if we are addressing multiple issues. In between this time, we will be available to answer queries and concerns by phone, text or email.